Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


To get in the holiday spirit I decided to find a good holiday film for the boys and I to watch on Monday night. Now that Ilkan is playing soccer on the weekends along with other fun activities Monday's are a night of rest in our home. As I was searching through movies on iTunes I came across "Home Alone." My brother and I used to watch it a lot as kids and I figured the boys would like it.

Once we got all settled on the couch with pillows, blankets, and lights out for a real movie theater scenario, we got the movie rolling. It's amazing how much I remembered and I wanted to quote the whole movie! The boys thought the movie was completely hilarious as well. The boys thought all of the screaming scenes (when he puts after shave on, or when he sees the neighbor with the shovel) were funny but when the actual break in started and Kevin had rigged the whole house they couldn't stop laughing. Poor Ilkan was laughing so hard he could hardly breathe and his face was turning red. I was laughing hysterically as well just watching him get such a kick out of it!

Yesterday when I picked up the boys from school Ilkan was running from the school to the car swinging his arms in the air and screaming just like Kevin does when he wakes up the first morning and realizes he is alone and can do whatever he wants! Too funny! If you haven't watched Home Alone in a while you really should!

1 comment:

  1. We will have to watch some Christmas movies when you are here in a few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete